RUMOR HAS IT, WE'D WORK GREAT TOGETHER
- Support the social media team in developing a TikTok social strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and story telling.
- Create and edit daily content for the @rumored TikTok account
- Engage with TikTok followers and monitor conversations from the brand’s voice.
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming TikTok influencers and creators
- Keep your pulse on the latest TikTok and emerging platform trends and propose ideas on how we can show up on these platforms.
- Work together with the social team to understand performance and growth metrics in order to adjust creative for optimizing posts.
- Be a student at a college or university
- Must be available to start by end of August/early September
- Passion for apparel and fashion
- Significant experience as a TikTok creator, with knowledge of what performs well on the platform and what doesn't
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliableProactive, go-getter and effective communicator
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "TikTok Intern” in the subject line.